ON-LINE BIDDING INFORMATION
You can experience the excitement and the thrill of a live auction environment from any location. Magic Millions Live allows you to view, bid and buy without having to attend the physical auction.
Audio will be delivered online including auctioneer calls, current asking price and all descriptive information, and current bidding prices are displayed in real-time. Bids can be made online simultaneously with the live auction crowd. Magic Millions Auctioneers will be notified of all active bids being offered online throughout the event.
BIDDING ONLINE IS SAFE, SECURE AND VERY FAST!
We use industry standard web security software to protect the security and privacy of your personal information and bidding transactions. You will have the fastest online bidding experience if you have a Broadband connection to the Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: This capability works best with high speed internet access. It may NOT be adequate for those using dial up modems.
YOU NEED WINDOWS WITH INTERNET EXPLORER 6, 7 OR 8. NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK.
All potential purchasers must be registered to bid in advance if bidding is desired. No guarantees can be made to those applying for this facility on sale day.
We encourage you to have the horse(s) inspected in advance of the sale.
Please be advised that if you are the winning bidder, you must make immediate arrangements for transportation for each horse purchased.
1. REGISTER TO BID
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING HERE…
Please register at least 3 working days prior to bidding.
2. LOG IN TO BID
If you have already registered please LOGIN HERE
Please Note, it is not necessary to register to view the auction and not bid.
Simply click on the link here to VIEW AUCTION ONLY – NO BIDDING
TEST YOUR CONNECTION
Can I test my computer for Magic Millions Live?
Yes, by clicking the following link you will be taken to the Live BlockAuctions International test page.
Once set up you should see the following on the test page:
- Clock on the bottom right hand portion of your screen.
- You should also be able to hear audio through this page.
- A sales list and Lot details area should be visible on the test page
Test the speed of your internet connection
Technical Note: You must have TCP ports 6789, 8000 and 9192 open through your firewall to view Video and hear the audio stream.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to register just to view an auction?
No. You can watch any auction without registering but you cannot bid. We encourage buyers to watch an auction first to familiarise yourself with how the bidding process works. However when you do want to bid please allow yourself sufficient time to register prior to an auction starting so that you don't miss out on the early lot numbers.
How do I know what I am buying?
We provide information on each horse, we also suggest if you can’t make it to an auction you have a bloodstock agent, vet or respected horseperson inspect the animals you are interested in bidding on. From time to time information is updated after the auction has been loaded onto the Magic Millions Live site so you need to listen to the auctioneer for any changes or watch the bid screen for updates from the sale clerk.
What warranties do I get on online purchases?
All horses sold by auction are sold as seen and it is up to you to determine what you are buying prior to an auction. Our Terms and Conditions provide full details on your responsibilities as a purchaser. To read these, please CLICK HERE.
Why is the bidding page stuck on the first lot?
The auction has not yet commenced. Once the auction is underway the screen will automatically change to the lot that is being offered.
How can I look at other horses coming up in an auction?
Down the right hand column you will see Upcoming Lots. This will automatically scroll with the sale displaying the current lot and the next lots to be offered. If you want to look at lots further down the list click on the scroll arrows on the right hand side. To look at further information on the lot just click on the lot number.
How do I know I am not bidding against myself?
The identity of each bidder is displayed in the scrolling box above the ASKING BID box. This will show you whether the top bid is being held by an on site or an online bidder. Each online bidder has a unique login id which is displayed here. In addition the software for Magic Millions Live will not accept consecutive bidding from the same bidder.
How do I use the watchlist?
You can create your own watchlist for horses you are interested in buying. When you flag a horse in your watchlist that horse will highlight in yellow in the scrolling catalogue and you will receive an audio message indicating that the horse is coming up 3 lots before being offered for sale. At the end of an auction the watchlist automatically records the outcome of each horse on the list.
What is "My Purchases"?
You can keep account of all horses purchased online using My Purchases.
How do I pay for and pickup my new purchase?
If you are successful in purchasing a horse online, you will then be contacted by a sales representative immediately following the auction to arrange payment and collection.
What are the Terms and Conditions of Magic Millions Live?
Please view the Terms and Conditions page. Please CLICK HERE.
What do I do if I cannot access Magic Millions Live?
Please go through the following checklist.
- Make sure you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Other Internet browsers are not supported. (Opera, Safari, Firefox, etc)
- Internet Explorer ActiveX Settings; You may need to adjust your ActiveX settings. These can be found under the Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level menu selections. Scroll down and select either Enable or Prompt for all ActiveX settings in the list.
- JAVA; Try to have the latest version of JAVA installed
- Network Firewall; If you are operating from behind a Network Firewall you may need to open ports 6789, 8000 and 9192. (You may need to contact your System Administrator for assistance)
- Local Security Software; If you are running Security software such as a personal firewall or antivirus software you may need to temporarily disable it to allow the Magic Millions Live on-line Plugin to install.
Do I need special hardware or software to use Magic Millions Live?
To bid on a Live on-line auction, your computer must meet the following recommended minimum requirements;
- Pentium III class processor (>500mhz) or greater
- 256MB or more of Ram
- Minimum 56kps Internet connection (fast dialup or better), a Broadband connection is recommended
- Sound card and speakers
- Windows XP or VISTA or Windows 7 (if you are using Internet Explorer in VISTA please turn off the protection mode). At this time, we are unable to support Macintosh.
- Magic Millions Live on-line is best viewed at 1024 x 768 screen resolution (see Settings below).
- A Broadband Internet Connection is recommended
- If you have a dialup Internet connection the live video of the auction will not be viewable. However you should still be able to hear the auctioneer and bid accordingly.
- The latest version of the JAVA runtime environment
Are there any special web browser settings needed to view Live On-line?
- The Magic Millions Live webpage is best viewed at 1024 x 768 screen resolution using Internet Explorer version 6 or above. To change your screen resolution right click on your desktop and go to properties > display > settings, or from the start menu go to settings > control panel > display > settings>
- Your browser must also be set to accept cookies and have java script enabled.
What if I have forgotten my password?
- On the login panel enter your email address into the first text field and click on the "forgot your password?" link. Follow the instructions and you will be issued with a new password.
- Once you have successfully logged in you can go to the my profile page and change the password to one of your choice.
REAL TIME, ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING - THE NEXT BEST THING TO BEING THERE!
Magic Millions Live auction technology enables bidders to participate in onsite auctions without leaving the office or home – saving time and travel expense while missing fewer auctions.
AS AN ONLINE BIDDER YOU CAN:
- Watch and hear the live auction in real time
- See the asking price
- Review the bidding history online
- View Catalogue page
- Place your bid live online