2018 Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo
Start: 7 January @ 11:30 am
End: 5:00 pm
The 2018 Magic Millions Carnival is a week-long celebration of all things equine, kicking off with the Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo on Sunday 7 January at Doug Jennings Park, Main Beach.
You are invited to enjoy high-action polo and picturesque surrounds, as some of the world’s finest polo players take to the field.
Held on Queensland’s stunning Gold Coast, spectators can enjoy three exhibition style games of polo, delicious food and refreshing drinks, within five ticketing options all featuring an excellent view of the polo field. Click here to view the Hospitality & Ticketing options available.
Experience the perfect summer outing and a magical start to the Carnival, at the 2018 Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo.
This year’s Pacific Fair Magic Millions Polo offers five ticketing levels:
- General Admission is a relaxed area, suitable for families;
- Woodford Reserve Enclosure offers a cocktail style setting with an ideal viewing position;
- Pacific Fair Pavilion is a stylish cocktail style area featuring a 5.5-hour food and beverage package;
- Premium Marquees are the perfect corporate option to host clients within an exclusive area;
- Magic Millions VIP Marquee is an all-inclusive, premium sit-down experience.
Click here to view the Hospitality & Ticketing options available.
SUNDAY 7 JANUARY, 2018
DOUG JENNINGS PARK, THE SPIT, MAIN BEACH
11:30am – Gates Open
11:30am – 5:00pm – Matches and Entertainment
5:00pm – Event Concludes