For the first time in 27 years, over 236 acres of prime Darling Downs country, fondly known as ‘Furlong Stud’, will be sold at Auction. With Queensland’s top trainers choosing the farm for its extensive spelling and agistment facilities, Furlong has operated as a successful breeding and spelling farm. With over 50 spelling paddocks, steel cattle yards, stable barn, day yards and foaling area, the property is supported by a 48 meg water allocation with 2 bores for both domestic and commercial use. The farm features two separate residences with dual access to the main 6 bedroom homestead and the manager’s 4 bedroom residence, along with an additional office cottage.
An opportunity to secure prime land with a multi-functional, successful history of operation at hand. Furlong Stud is located just 20 minutes from Toowoomba City, 2 hours to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and 10 minutes to the local towns of Cambooya and Nobby.
- 236 acres with dual access
- Queenslander homestead + Managers cottage and office cottage
- Over 50 spelling paddocks + sound equine fencing
- 3 x oversized agistment paddocks
- Cattle grazing or dry mare paddocks
- Stable barn + tack and feed room
- Stallion serving area + mare and foal vet crush
- Foaling area + watchouse + floodlights
- Hospital yards + rehab yards
- Covered round yard
- Steel cattle yards + crush
- 48 ML water allocation + 2 bores – domestic bore pumping 779 gallons per hour + commercial bore pumping 2850 gallons per hour
Supremely located Furlong presents a rare opportunity in the tightly held district of the Southern Downs.
Auction Friday 10th June
11am @ Rudd’s Pub, Nobby.
Inspections are by appointment only.
Clint Donovan 0421 944 985
David Chester 0410 683 466