In addition to race prizemoney of $2,000,000, a $500,000 Bonus will be distributed to the first four all female owned or leased horses in finishing order in The Star Gold Coast Magic Millions 2YO Classic, being run on Saturday 14 January 2023. To be eligible, the horse must be nominated to the Magic Millions Race Series, and be 100% owned or leased by all females (conditions apply).
Registrations for the 2023 (2YO) & 2024 (3YO) Magic Millions Racing Women’s Bonus close on 1 September 2022.
Please complete and submit one registration per horse. The form may be completed by any owner of the horse or by the trainer (or their representative) on behalf of the owner/s. Registrations for all horses targeting the Racing Women’s Bonus must be received by Magic Millions by 1 September 2022. Failure to lodge a registration for the Bonus by this date will result in the horse being ineligible to win the Racing Women’s Bonus.
Important note re 3YO Racing Women’s Bonus: Submission of this Bonus Registration to Magic Millions by 1 September 2022 will also allow the horse to be eligible for the $250,000 Racing Women’s Bonus on offer in the 2023 $2m Gold Coast Magic Millions 3YO Guineas (subject to fulfilment of other conditions). You cannot register for the 3YO Bonus to be run in 2024 after 1 September 2022.
To be eligible for the $500,000 2YO Racing Women’s Bonus in 2023, and $250,000 3YO Racing Women’s Bonus in 2024, the horse must be:
- An eligible graduate of a 2022 Magic Millions Yearling Sale and nominated to the national Magic Millions Race Series;
- 100% owned or leased by females;
- The horse must race in 100% female ownership (or lease) at all times prior to and including the running of The Star Gold Coast Magic Millions 2YO Classic on Saturday 14 January 2023 and the Gold Coast Magic Millions 3YO Guineas on Saturday 13 January 2024;
- The ownership (or lease) must remain unchanged from the horse’s first official race start until the time the Bonus is awarded (unless a change of ownership (or lease) is approved by Magic Millions);
- AND – A Bonus Registration must have been completed and submitted to Magic Millions by 1 September 2022.
If the horse is unnamed at the time of completing this form, by submitting the Bonus Registration, you are acknowledging that the horse will be 100% owned or leased by females when registering the horse with the Registrar of Racehorses.
For further information or enquiries please call Cassandra Simmonds on 07 5504 1220 or email [email protected]
Looking to register for the WA Racing Women’s Bonus?