76 Holyrood Road, Maudsland
The quintessential equine lifestyle!
Affectionately known as ‘Scarborough’, this stunning boutique horse property is tucked into the leafy surrounds of Maudsland, located in the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland. Set over 7.48 acres, the property comprises an elegantly renovated homestead with rich local history, alongside prestige equine facilities.
As though it were lifted straight from a magazine, the Scarborough homestead (circa late 1800’s) has undergone a recent complete master renovation, including a breathtaking kitchen, large alfresco entertaining area, wine cellar and high end finishes. It offers a turn-key equine lifestyle opportunity with nothing left to do, but enjoy.
Homestead features –
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms, including a luxurious ensuite in the Master Bedroom
- Large entertainment area + drop-down projector + apple surround sound system
- Swimming Pool
- Air conditioning
- Solar + Dual Tesla batteries & charging station
- Double lockup garage
- Wine cellar
- Security systems
- Bocce court + Firepits
Masterbuilt Equine Features –
Boutique Stable Barn consisting of:
- 3 large Stables
- Feed room
- Tack room
- Office + shower and bathroom
- 2 tie ups + wash bays + hot & cold water
- Dressage area (40mx20m) inc. viewing platform + surround sound system + flood lights
Other Features –
- 4 irrigated horse paddocks with stables + shelters
- Electric Gates + Concrete driveway to homestead & stables
- Large dam with constant pressure pump + shed
This picture perfect property is ideal for anyone looking to immerse themselves in a high-end, low-maintenance hinterland equine lifestyle. Scarborough offers a quintessential blend of Masterbuilt equine facilities with a high-end home, all minutes from the M1 and everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
Auction 11am Sunday 5th June if not sold prior
Clint Donovan 0421 944 985
David Chester 0410 683 466