Queensland’s Pre-eminent breaking, spelling, and pre-training complex
Boasting 360 Acres of fertile river flats and undulating hills in Aratula, sits the renowned and magnificent, ‘Washpool Lodge’. Established in 1991, many elite champions of the track have passed through the famous gates, including Melbourne Cup winner, ‘Shocking’, the unrivaled ‘Black Caviar’, Qld Horse of the Year, ‘Buffering’ and ‘Black Heart Bart’, just to name a few. For the first time in over 30 years, Washpool Lodge will be sold at Auction.
As Queensland’s most coveted thoroughbred facility, Washpool is a turnkey, successful, multi-faceted commercial scale operation that offers the buyer an opportunity like no other.
Conveniently positioned on the Cunningham Highway, providing direct access to Brisbane, Sydney and the Gold Coast.
- 360 acres, two titles, dual access
- Expansive Main Homestead, Managers house with pool, office + staff accommodation
- 100+ boxes across 4 main barns, inc. wash bays, tie ups, feed + tack rooms
- 80 stabled spelling paddocks
- 20 x 5 Acre paddocks with shelters
- Irrigated cropping areas and suitable cattle grazing or broodmare paddocks
- AquaTrainer Water Walker, 3 undercover round yards, treadmill, 2 x 8 horse walkers
- 1000m track + equestrian arena + Vet crush
- Exceptional water volume + quality – 3 bores, creek frontage + 40 meg allocation
- Machinery, truck sheds + cattle yards
Washpool Lodge will be sold on or before Auction. To request an inspection or Information Memorandum, contact Clint Donovan or David Chester.
Friday 27th May @ 11am
Magic Millions Sales Complex
28 Ascot Crt, Bundall QLD 4217
Clint Donovan 0421 944 985
David Chester 0410 683 466