BLUE CHIP LOCATION – MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION
A timely opportunity to be part of the Gold Coast’s rapidly developing equine precinct and secure a future in the booming Queensland racing industry. Set on 1015 sqm, with 19m frontage and direct access to the Gold Coast Turf Club, 11 Ken Russell Crt is a perfectly located thoroughbred training facility. With significant infrastructure developments underway at the track and an insatiable demand for such facilities in this prime location within the precinct, capital growth and future development opportunities are undeniably obvious.
The property comprises on site accommodation, a large office space, besser block and steel constructed stable complex that backs onto the Magic Millions sales complex and 150m direct laneway and tunnel access to the Turf Club.
• 19m Street frontage
• Rear laneway access
• 3 Phase power
• 3 Bdr staff accommodation (with potential to make a 4th bdr)
• Covered balcony entertaining/bbq area
• Large office space with external rear access
• 150m2 Total floor area
• Security fenced
• 16 boxes, besser block and steel construction, well ventilated, concrete flooring
• 3 day yards (partially covered)
• 5 day yards (fully covered)
• Feed & tack rooms
• Staff toilet
• Wash Bay
• Garden shed
Currently tenanted @$6066 per month.
11am AEST onsite on Thursday 1 December 2022