Lot 220, a supplementary lot from the draft of Alexia Fraser Bloodstock, ran the quickest breeze of the day when clocking 10.03 seconds.
The subject two-year-old is a colt by exciting young freshman sire Whittington, a track record breaking winner of the Magic Millions Sprint before retiring the stud.
The Whittington colt was one of 56 two-year-olds of the 76 to breeze today to run sub-11 second breeze-ups.
Others to impress on the day included:
- Spirit of Boom filly (Lot 11 – 10.85 secs)
- Zoustar colt (Lot 27 – 10.75 secs)
- Better Than Ready colts (Lot 41 – 10.5 secs and Lot 213 – 10.23 secs)
- Deep Field colt (Lot 43 – 10.15 secs)
- Sebring colt (Lot 60 – 10.7 secs)
- Sizzling colts (Lot 72 – 10.29 secs and Lot 131 – 10.4 secs),
- Tavistock colt (Lot 193 – 10.78 secs)
- Smart Missile colt (Lot 203 – 10.53 secs)
- Hinchinbrook colt (Lot 211 – 10.18 secs)
Today’s set of gallops on the Gold Coast was the third of four breeze-up sessions and followed successful sessions at Warwick Farm in Sydney and Seymour in Victoria.
A final breeze-up session will be held at the Gold Coast Turf Club on October 8, a day before the Gold Coast 2YOs in Training Sale is held at the Magic Millions Sales Complex.
To view the catalogue including breeze up times and all breeze up footage from the three completed sessions click here.